As the oldest existing arts organization on Cape Cod, Cape Cod Art Association relies upon donations to continue promoting the creation and appreciation of visual art. CCAA is a 501(c)3 private non-profit corporation. Please consider donating as any contribution is greatly appreciated to help us thrive as a viable artistic community here on Cape Cod. You can make a difference!
As a thriving artist community, we seek to provide a welcoming space for all artists and we need your help! Any contribution towards CCAA Funds help provide building and lawn maintenance, electricity, heat and other overhead expenses.
Please support CCAA’s Capital Campaign Project. Make a contribution today!
Cape Cod Art Association is excited to begin the initial design phase of their building renovation and expansion. This project will provide much needed additional space to accommodate more events, classes and programs and to better suit the needs of our increasing membership.
Our current building was built in 1972 as a summer home for CCAA. It has no insulation, no elevators for easy accessibility, bathrooms only on one floor and two small studios which limit class enrollment.
What your donation will support:
- 2-3 new spaces for studios and classroom instruction
- enlarge current gallery space
- additional much needed storage
- small kitchen for use during receptions, classes and weekend workshops
- improvements to our heating/cooling system
- elevators for handicapped accessibility
- moving Gift Gallery downstairs to the main floor
- improvements to our lighting system in the studios
- addition of a walk-in supply closet for teachers
With these improvements we will be able to offer more opportunities for members including demos and lectures as well as more classes and workshops.
CCAA has proudly served its increasing membership and patrons for the last 66 years and we, with your support, will improve our facility so that it becomes an art center that is welcoming to artists and art lovers alike.